Friday, July 31, 2009

Wednesday & Thursday: Poker & The Magic Box

This post will be very brief, as I'm leaving soon for Rio de Janeiro for the weekend. So Wednesday after work I left with Rodrigo to head back to Valinhos, as his friends were organizing another game of poker. It was great to be able to see them again, as my time here is ever dwindling. We played a couple of games, and, since I departed relatively early from both, I played a good amount of snooker as well. The pictures will do the talking.






Thursday wasn't very eventful, except the box my mom shipped from the states finally arrived! Inside were gifts for pretty much all of the people here in Edumed. I opened the box and gave everyone their gifts. They all loved what they got, as I had carefully considered what to get each one of them. For Rodrigo I got a high performance laser Logitech mouse, for Tiago a new watch, for Alex a PS3 game anticipating his purchase next week, for Rosana a scarf (mom's idea), and for Professor Sabbatini and his wife Chinese artwork (also mom's idea).



No comments:

Post a Comment